Detay

About Us

Reçber Kablo Company made its debut as a power cable manufacturer in 1984. The Company began to manufacture coaxial cables in 1999 and soon ranked among paramount actors of the low current cable market.

Besides the coaxial range, the Company also manufactures Data & LAN cables, Audio & Video cables, Camera cables, Communication (Telephone) cables, Alarm cables, Fire Alarm cables, Signal & Control cables and special cables.

Thanks to the pioneering investment in the Data & Lan range in 2008, the company began to manufacture high-frequency LAN cables, and achieved a top rank among distinguished European manufacturers.

Since 2015, the Company has been operating in a production plant with an outdoor area of 30,000 m² and an indoor area of 20,300 m² at Çorlu-Türkgücü Industrial Zone.

The Company offers 59% of its production to the domestic market and exports the rest (41%) to a total of 25 countries in Europe, Middle East.

The ISO 9001 system certificate as well as the EAC, TSE, VDE, GHMT and CPR product certificates are the hallmarks of Reçber’s product quality.

Relying upon an experience over thirty-five years, Reçber never compromises its supreme quality offered to customers and consistently creates a distinction and superior prestige in overseas markets thanks to its pioneering investments.